- chicken breast x 1
- double smoked bacon x 2 slices
- roasted red pepper x 1/4 pepper
- goat cheese
- thinly sliced red onion x 8 slices
- chopped cilantro x 1 tbsp
- salt, peppercorn, smoked paprika
Roast a red pepper, peel and deseed. Butterfly and pound a chicken breast (between 2 sheets of plastic wrap) until you get an even thickness. Place roasted red pepper, goat cheese, chopped cilantro, sliced red onion in the middle of the chicken, season with salt, peppercorn and smoked paprika. Roll the chicken and wrap the outside with bacon and tighten with cooking twine. In an oven proof pan, on medium high heat, fry each side until a bit crispy (3 -5 minutes). Put in the oven - 350°F - for 10 minutes. Let it rest for 5 minutes. Cut and serve with mix greens.