Monday, April 12, 2010

1 Year - 100 Posts

Hello family and friends, or anyone else who is kind enough to read my blog ...

It was last year around this time that I started this blog, mainly as an archive to keep my recipes and store my culinary experiences. Since then, it's evolved into something more precious than that for me. I have become very passionate about sharing my food views and hopefully showing everyone that with all the good food and fantastic ingredients in the world, we don't need to be boring, bland or unhealthy eaters.

This blog was Meaghan's idea and I thank her for that. Writing it has helped the right side of my brain to be more active and creative; I'm constantly thinking about food! All the flavors, colors, lighting, textures, pictures and descriptions have given me an artistic vision of what we eat. I'm also thankful to my mother for sharing her fantastic Persian recipes. Through them, I hope that I can expose more people to the delicious and sophisticated cuisine of Iran. And finally, props to all my family and friends who read my posts and leave lovely comments.

Let's eat well, try new things and develop our taste buds, because there are very few pleasures in life more enjoyable than eating.


Me by Ecole Gregoire Ferrandi, Paris

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bardia, Congrats!!

    This is coming from a reader who falls into the category of "kind enough to read your blog" and "leaves lovely comments" at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, b.

    i love being so lucky as to get to eat your thoughtful and delicious creations once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lovely son,
    I love you and I'm proud of you.
    I feel good that you fallow my recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice Bardia! I love reading your blog :) it's like a storage space for all your awesome cooking!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys ... your support keeps me warm and motivated!

    ReplyDelete